“Why do they always teach us that it’s easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It’s the hardest thing in the world – to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage. I mean, what we really want.”
Learn Financial Planning is dedicated to the ambitious project of becoming the ultimate personal finance hub of information online. The goal is to write free, comprehensive guides on everything from getting out of debt, getting a mortgage, picking the right credit card, starting a business, saving money and achieving financial goals.
Financial literacy is at an all-time low, causing the ruin of hundreds of thousands of lives. Given that a lack of financial literacy can literally wipe out entire economies, the need for comprehensive financial education can’t be overstated.
If you run a blog about financial planning, business, personal finance or making money online, please contact us. We’d love to write a free article(s) for your audience.
Learn Financial Planning will continue to provide free tutorials and financial guides in the foreseeable future. But this website isn’t just about those free tutorials and courses. Future projects of LFP include:
- A free one-week course that explains the basic principles of financial planning.
- A free ebook on putting together the perfect financial plan, including “alternative” careers.
- A free newsletter on financial planning, available both via email and “snail-mail.”
- A money-blog network for the personal finance blogs, providing blogs with tips on saving, credit, debt, frugality, investing and other topics.
- A financial ad network that any financial blog or website can join, giving advertisers the ability to specifically target individuals with financial interests.
If you have any interest in the above topics, feel free to contact us. email@example.com