Do you have a blog or website? Do you want to track a financial goal? If so, check out this awesome, free WordPress plugin from you friends at Learn Financial Planning. It makes tracking your financial goal easier, more fun, more organized, more social, PLUS gives you the added accountability you need — all in one place!
Note: This widget is fully compatible with WordPress 3.0 and higher. Don’t be alarmed when you see the last update was 2009. It was tested as recently as July, 2011. You can even see a live example at the bottom of the sidebar to your right.
Download The Financial Freedom Graph Plugin.
Want To Get Out Of Debt? Tell the widget what your goal is, how far you’ve come, and it will put it into a graph form so you can see it every time you look at your blog.
Want To Track Pledges? Are you raising money for a school, church, or non-profit? Do you want to be able to show people your progress and how much more you need? Now you can.
Download this free WordPress plugin today and have it up and running on your site in minutes tracking any financial goal you desire!
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the ‘financial-freedom-graphs’ folder into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ next to Financial Freedom Graph.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets to add and configure your financial graphs.
- Title => The title of the widget
- The Goal => What is the goal? Example, $1,000,000
- Currently => Used to state where you are towards your goal. Example, $23,234
- Text Color => Text color for current state. Example, white or #ffffff (Use HEX colors or CSS color names only – http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/css_colornames.asp)
- Background Color => background color for graph. Example, black or #000000 (Use HEX colors or CSS color names only – http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/css_colornames.asp)
- Bar Background Color => the bar background color. Example, red or #FF0000 (Use HEX colors or CSS color names only – http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/css_colornames.asp)
- Extra Credit => You can customize the goal template in graph-template.php
Achieve Your Financial Goals In 2014!
Download The Financial Planning Widget Here