I make a full-time income building websites. I’ll build the website, get people to visit the website, and earn money by selling books, products and advertising. I found it shockingly “easy” — I’m not good with computers, so the fact that anyone can do it is encouraging.
In this article, I’ll introduce you to the approach I use that most of the “gurus” are ignoring. It’s callled “keyword marketing” — and it works. It’s basically a five step blueprint for building a passive income online.
Most of the people I know who make money online full-time are keyword marketers. It just works.
If you’re actually serious about making money online, then grab something to drink and read this entire page. I’ll explain exactly what you need to know to get started right now. No bull, no hype — just what I’ve done to build a full-time passive income before even going to college.
My Websites and the Great Google
Most people who visit my websites probably found the sites through Google or some other search engine. This wasn’t by accident – I’ve specifically built my websites to get traffic from Google. It’s part of my business plan.
Doing this basically puts my income on “automatic”. It’s a great feeling, and I often take a day off from doing anything at all — the money still comes in, because Google never stops working.
Making your website to focus on getting traffic from Google means you’ll have:
- Steady Visitors. Search engines send traffic at a constant rate, so you know exactly what to expect. I get about the same number of visitors every day.
- Passive Income. Because you have steady visitors, you set up advertisements and other ways of making money with the traffic, and walk away. Google doesn’t sleep, so getting search traffic is passive. Get the traffic once, get it forever.
- Interested Visitors. The people who find you via search engines are looking for something, and are more likely to buy something or stay on your website – better traffic!
It’s the easiest way to build a long-term passive income. The best part is that you can do it over and over, building even more than one full-time income for every website you create. I start a website every 3 months — the income is basically limitless.
How Keyword Marketing Works
Like I explained above, almost everyone who visits my websites get here through the search engines. That’s because I’ve built all of my websites in a manner to focus on getting search engine visitors.
I picked a topic I knew people were searching for and I found out how to rank the first few results in the search engine for that topic.
Once I rank for that topic, I then find ways to make money from all the people who are visiting my website. They were obviously searching for something – I’ll just find a way to make money giving it to them. Advertisements, affiliate programs, Amazon books – making money is the easy part.
The steps look something like this:
- Step One: Research keywords people use.
- Step Two: Pick a good keyword you like.
- Step Three: Build your website about the keyword.
- Step Four: Find a way to make money with traffic.
- Step Five: Get the website to the first page of Google.
This approach of researching what people are searching for and building a website about it is called “keyword marketing”. It’s the idea that you build a website regarding a specific topic, and then rank in Google for that specific topic.
For the record, this is the business model I use for all of my websites. The reason I’m such a fan of keyword marketing is simple, as I’ll explain below.
Why I Choose Keyword Marketing
To be honest, the more I make money online, the more I’m shocked that keyword marketing gets so little stage time on most of the “make money online” websites. It’s sad, because keyword marketing is, in my experience, the best way to build an online income.
Learning how to get my websites ranked in Google for certain keywords has changed my life for the following reasons:
- Passive Income. This is a biggie. The income is passive. That means I could take a 6 month vacation, come back, and I’ll still have the same income as before. My websites will still be up, Google will still be running, etc. Rank on Google, earn forever.
- Easy to Repeat. Once you achieve your goals with a website for ranking for a keyword, you can move on and start a new website and do the whole thing over. Because it’s a passive income, you can put all of your focus on the new website, effectually doubling your income twice a year. I build 4 websites per year.
- Scientific Method. Ranking in Google is scientific, meaning you can learn exactly how to do it. No guess work. No hoping you become a blogging “rockstar” and that people will decide to like you. You don’t need anyone except a good course that details how to rank well in Google — that’s it.
I’ll put my whole reputation on the line and say that keyword marketing is the best, most efficient way to make money online. If you want to build an online income, then learn how to master keyword marketing. It’s a sure-thing if you do your homework. Speaking of which…
How to Learn Niche Marketing
This is just an introductory article to get you familiar with what keyword marketing is all about. The purpose of this website is to help people understand that normal people can make money online without trying out a rediculous “get rich quick” scheme.
I started this website to help beginners. I remember when I was just starting, I was (and still am) a huge fan of Kelly Felix. He was the one-man show behind The Rich Jerk back in 2006, and if you aren’t familiar with the name, Google it to read the story.
That’s why I can absolutely recommend (proudly with my affiliate link) his new keyword marketing school: Bring The Fresh (ok, I hate the name, but the product is REALLY good).
Well, I’m excited to say that he’s opened the doors to a teaching program where he’ll teach you everything he knows about keyword marketing at the absolute lowest price possible (for a real-life expert who continues to do this day in and day out…not just teach it). It’s probably the best crash course I’ve seen.
He guides you through every step of the way, and teaches you actual skills. You’ll have to learn to work hard, learn new skills, and get good at ranking on Google. He’ll teach you all of it. It’s not going to be “easy”, and it won’t happen automatically by any stretch of the imagination.
You’ll have to work hard, but if you follow the instructions, you will make money online.
I love this course, and one of my favorite parts is how little emphasis they show to getting a fancy web design. The website is simple and to the point without a lot of frills — just like the content. There’s no hype because there doesn’t need to be hype. This is the way online business should always be run. It’s refreshing.
To be honest, I don’t even want to make this article any longer. If you like the idea of keyword marketing and building an income by ranking in Google, just check out Bring The Fresh, and commit yourself to try it out for at least 30 days (he even provides a no questions asked 100% money back guarantee good for 60 days).
No related posts.