In the forex trading market the rules to follow are the same as those for stock trading. There is one big difference though: when you trade stocks, you trading in the future of a company, with forex you are trading the currencies of two countries, with all the things that determine their values, like the financial rating, or the Gross Domestic Product.
Here below are ten necessary forex tips to lower the risk in forex trading:
1) Use them
2) Don’t change them, unless you have to protect your position, for example when the trend is positive, and there is a chance to a higher gain.
3) Trailing stop is always highly recommended.
4) Don’t place stop loss orders too close to each other, or you will be stopped prematurely
5) Avoid a negative average, the market is always right
1) always follow the trend, unless there are important signals confirming a reversal.
2) Forex market follows a trend the 30% of the times, the remaining 70% is lateral. In this case stay liquid and wait for the situation to reshape itself.
Forex Trading Strategies
1) always have one
2) always follow it
3) always be ready to change it when necessary
1) Try to limit them as much as possible
2) Use mechanical forex trading. This is easier said than done, but if you have a reliable trading strategy in place, things will be easier
3) After placing an order, do something relaxing, take a walk, listen to some music, talk to people
4) Don’t remain at you seat staring at every single pip on the screen, unless you have to do some market analysis.
5) If your idea is good, give it a try and let it do its job.
6) If you’ve just lost, don’t be anxious for making up for it straightway, and if you’ve earned money, don’t be greedy.
Forex is the most volatile market there is, and there will be other occasions in the future where you can take advantage of — keeping to your guns will lead to eventual success, if you keep a rational and well-informed strategy at the crux of your investing plan.