I am a patriot. I do not mean that I am a conservative because I am not a conservative at all. I agree with Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine and Patrick Henry. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are my basic values.
That’s why I can’t vote for Obama.
Everything I believe about America (free enterprise and freedom of thought) is completely despised by the man. He hates everything I stand for. I’m not rich; I’m a member of the lower-class so-called “Working Class.” I’m the guy who would benefit the most and I’d rather die than accept Obama’s damned welfare money.
I am not being dramatic. I think it’s horrible that such a statement of ardent belief could be written off as a “melodramatic” ranting. I am serious. I am serious because I understand exactly what Barack Obama represents. I’m horrified of him.
For the sake of clarity, here are three basic reasons I refuse to give Barack Obama the time of day:
- Obama is a socialist. This isn’t a talking point. This isn’t a bumper sticker attack. This isn’t warrantless. This is the hard, cold fact about Obama. He admitted to wanting to “spread the wealth” when talking to a plumber. His “tax break” is actually a check in the mail to people who don’t pay taxes. Literally. Free money – no taxes need to be paid – no need even needs to be presented.
- Obama hates the rich. Obama wants to tax the rich more than ever before. He wants taxes to be up to 40-50% for the earners, producers and the leaders of our economy. I am currently a poor man working two jobs. However, I would gladly take a 10% tax hike than punish those who create jobs. It simply isn’t right. The rich are becoming the new victims of our society – no, not the handful of rich who are intermixed with the government in big business land – I mean the typical “rich” person who makes 250k+ — you see these individuals at Wal Mart all the time.
- Obama hates the poor. This is ironic, because Obama is a genius as marketing. He supports socialism, so he must like poor people? No. Socialism isn’t pro-poor; socialism is pro-power. He wants to ban private voting for unions. In other words, when a union tries to infiltrate a business, they get to see how everyone votes. The only reason they need to do this is so they can scare anyone who doesn’t support them. They’ll see who they need to coerce, frighten, threaten and beat up. Literally. This isn’t a gangster movie. This is a guy running for president. Are you scared yet? You should be.
- Obama wants more spending. He wants to increase spending every year by a trillion dollars. No. Seriously. A trillion dollars a year. With Obama in office the idea of ever paying off the debt can’t be realized. I don’t even want to think of the economic implications of this.
- Obama challenges free thinkers. When Joe the plumber challenged Barrack he got harassed, investigated and attacked. The social “elite” can’t stand the fact that there’s a plumber out there who isn’t on his knees begging for help. He stands on his own feet – this insults their beliefs.
- Obama encourages ignorant voting. People who are lazy to vote shouldn’t vote. Voting shouldn’t be “encouraged” – if you don’t care enough to vote, then you probably aren’t qualified to make the right choice. Obama encouraged these people as a “community organizer” to vote. Why did he focus on gathering up the ignorant? Why did he focus on gathering up the apathetic? It’s a statistical game. The more people who vote who don’t know anything about government, the more likely he gets a vote.
- Obama hates free speech. He supports what is called the “Fairness Doctrine.” The idea is simple. A broadcaster must present “both sides” of an opinion. In other words, talk radio will be wiped out. Obama is afraid of us actually thinking for ourselves. Let me make this clear: Obama wants to destroy talk radio, because that’s the only part of the media that is free to reflect the people right now. The TV media, the newspaper media – they all lean left. Not the radio shows. So Obama wants to destroy free radio. Obama. Hates. Free. Speech.
Are you frightened? I am. I’m more than frightened; I’m horrified.
I am horrified because I know that the media is in love with Obama.
I am horrified because Obama’s cronies are out rustling up votes from the ignorant for the sake of helping themselves out.
I am horrified because the rich (people who make sure a poor guy like me can have a job) are being attacked.
I am horrified because the America I know is under attack. Remember what Abraham Lincoln said about America:
“At what point, then, is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.”
Spread the word. Tell people about this page. Copy and paste it and email it – I don’t care. Don’t worry about telling people where you got it. I don’t care. Just let people know that they must stop this tyrant.